This year marked the 75th Anniversary of VA Home Loan Benefit offerings through the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act, also known as the GI Bill. Since 1944, this law has created opportunities for those who have served our country.
Facts about VA Home Loans:
- Nearly 24 million home loans have been guaranteed by the Veterans Administration.
- Nearly 82% of VA home loans are made with no down payment.
- The VA also provides grants to help seriously disabled Veterans purchase, modify, or construct a home to meet their needs.
Benefits of a VA Home Loan:
- No down payment
- No Private Mortgage Insurance*
- Lower credit score requirements
- Limitation on closing costs
- Lower average interest rates
Here’s how we can help you –
Veteran Home Loans are one of our loan specialties. We love helping those who have served in our armed forces.
Thank you for your service! We deeply appreciate the sacrifices you’ve made and we are committed to making sure you get into a home loan that you can afford.
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) helps service members, Veterans, and eligible surviving spouses become homeowners. As part of their mission to serve you, they can provide a home loan guaranty benefit and other housing-related programs. These programs can help you buy, build, repair, retain, and adapt a home for your own personal occupancy.
If you are an eligible Veteran, we can help you secure a VA Home Loan. The VA guarantees a portion of the loan, enabling the lenders that we work with to provide you with more favorable terms.
And if you are not an eligible Veteran, the best thing that you can do is to share this information with those who can benefit from these opportunities.
For more information and/or to find out how to qualify to use a VA Home Loan Benefit, contact us today so we can help you through the process!
We salute all those who have served our country in war or peace and we thank you for your sacrifice!
* More information on VA Home Loan Fees